Montana Registered Agent Service
Montana Registered Agent—$60 a Year!
A Corp-Kit Northwest, Inc., we offer Montana registered agent service for $60 a year total!
When you hire us, you’ll receive receive premium Montana registered agent service at an unbeatable price.
Montana Registered Agent Service Includes:
- One year of Montana registered agent service from the date of hire.
- We monitor the standing of your Montana company for you, sending multiple reminders when it’s time to file your annual report, and reporting on changes to the status of your company.
- We provide free online tools including state forms and filings through an online account you can access anywhere you have an internet connection.
- We don’t store your credit card information and charge you automatically, but we do offer online bill pay. We strive to offer convenience, but we will never compromise your personal information and company details.
- No document forwarding or hidden fees like other registered agents in Montana. We won’t try to upsell you or add-on services you don’t need.
- All documents, including entire lawsuits and service of processes will be uploaded to your online account within minutes of receipt.
- All client contact details are stored completely off-site on a dedicated server.
- All the junkmail we receive for you is shredded to avoid dumpster divers and land-fill identity thefts.
- Free notification to your attorney, personal assistant, or trustee at the same time we notify you (optional at no charge).
Corp-kit NW Inc. focuses solely on Montana registered agent service. We know that you have plenty of choices in service, and for that reason we’ve tried to provide the highest level of service at an economical price. If you hire us, you can rest assured that your company has the best registered agent service in Montana.
Montana Registered Agent Requirements
According to Montana statutes, a registered agent in Montana must:
- Be able to receive service of process and other official communications at a physical location (registered office) in Montana.
- Be available during all normal business hours to receive service of process.
- Be a legal Montana resident or be authorized to do business in Montana.
- Have a reliable method for forwarding all documents it has received on behalf of a business.
While many small businesses serve as their own registered agent in Montana, we excel at providing a high-end service for businesses that either don’t want to track any additional paperwork or can’t meet the minimum requirements on their own. Hiring a Montana registered agent also can added an additional layer of privacy protection, and we do everything we can to protect our clients’ personal information, providing a professional registered agent service you can trust!
Why Montana Businesses Need Registered Agents
If you start an LLC or corporation in Montana, you’ll need to appoint a registered agent. The registered agent serves a point of contact for your Montana business. Since an LLC or corporation is inanimate, it needs a person to accept communication on its behalf. That’s where registered agents come in. If your company is sued, service of process is sent to your registered agent. If the state sends your company a letter, it’s sent to your registered agent. Annual report notifications go to your registered agent. Anything official and important from the government, it’s sent to your registered agent. You get the idea.
At Corp-Kit NW Inc. we pride ourselves on providing the best service possible, all for $60 total a year!